Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another party

Hmm...I went to ptdd this afternoon for annual dinner's meeting. We didnt discuss much actually. Just decided the venue and brain-stormed some performance. One of it is to make the guys dance Nobody by Wonder girls and Gee by SNSD. hahahahaha... this will be awkwardly funny!! =D

Went to kai xin's party too. Hmm...we din do much there tho. But we had fun! At 1st me, emily, kay and weiying was just chit-chatting then my sister joined. Because it was a bit boring, so we suggested some games. Some of them are childish yet fun. We played 老鹰抓小鸡 (eagle catch chick. aiya, smtg like that la.), musical chair and etc~ hahahahahaha... it was really fun and childish of us. But we enjoyed ourselves back then. That is what matters. :)
Haiz...she is gonna leave next tuesday. I'm gonna miss her too. :/

Haha... rachel is probably sleeping very soundly in the plane and on her way to New Zealand.
Bye rac, have a safe trip and rem to enjoy!! =D


PS : I'm gonna start my bsb training tmr. Hope i can reach home alive.
Hmm...of cos i will reach! But probably half dead.
haha... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment