Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dinner

Went for bsb training this morning. Hmm...it was fun. :) And we sweat more this time!! hahahahahha... how random~ XD After training, we went to McD for breakfast and have a look at the 'new' look. :) Actually, not bad~~ quite nice. haha... xD And kay kay belanja-ed me ice cream too! Thanks kay kay! <3 ^^

Just now we went to aunty sally's place for dinner, steamboat. :) I notice every time we go there, sure eat steamboat 1. haha~ HoHo Steamboat. :) After dinner, went to aunty sally's house and stay there for i-dont-know-how-long. I just know that we 12+ only go home. haha... they have so many things to chat! While we do nothing. Kindda bored~ :/ haha...

I am going to subang parade tmr~~ weeeee... haha... xD

It's getting really late now. It's already 2.18AM! I should go to bed d~
Unfortunately, i gotta keep an eye on smtg. Cannot sleep until it's done. :/
Feeling really sleepy~~~~~ @.@...

No comments:

Post a Comment