Saturday, December 11, 2010

I...

  •  love to make a mess but hate to clean it.
  • like to eat/cook but dislike to wash them after i use.
  • must wear clothes but hate to wash and dry and fold and iron them.
  • would love to play basketball in the morning but wouldn't want to wake up so early.
  • wanted to go shopping but once i think about the amount of clothes to be wash will increase, i immediately say NO.
  • have to go to school/tuition but don't want to finish the homeworks.
  • wish to stay as a teenager forever but that wouldn't happen.
  • hope i can go to the cinema often but that will only happen once in a blue moon. 
  • want to keep my study table clean but it will never be.
  • beg my mom for a new phone but she rejected.
  • can improve on my studies but i am too lazy.
  • would like to go out before school reopens with ALL my friends but timing is a huge problem. 
  • was thinking to cut my hair but scared it will turn out to be ugly.
Lastly, 
  • REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that my PMR result wont let me down, at least not me. :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHA!Most of them also want i want!HAHAHA.=) Anyway,so cute this post!hahaha!

    ReplyDelete