Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sungai Besar...

This morning 'koko' (aka driver) fetch daddy to work thn go to subang to fetch 2e thn to SS2! :D 1st time following daddy to work. haha.. xD

1 question. Can today be any worse?????? My gosh!!!!!!!!!! Both of them are seriously a DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An enormous-stingy-greedy-rude-unfriendly-naughty MONSTER! Seriously man! If i live 1 more day with him i will be DEAD! I wonder how my grandmother survive! == I will NEVER go out with them anymore, except i'm forced to! == 
 'sleeping'?
 CUTE!!!!!! :D
 the MONSTER! >:( !
o.O... 
 i dun wan your stinky legs ok! 
*smelly~~~~~
 peeping?? 
the 'tools' that made them listen to my orders and STAY STILL! 
=DD

I am never going out with these 3 fellows ANYMORE! At least without huan huan! 
HE IS A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tmr still got tuition~ And my homeworks are not done yet! :O Better get it done asap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment