Monday, January 24, 2011

Friends forever~

:O tomorrow is the day~ THE DAY~
Owh well, i think things are kindda settled?? Let's hope it is. ;))
She is a really great friend! YA KNOW?!?! GREAT FREIND! I really dun wanna lose such a friend. It's my lost if it does happen! D: I LOVE YOU WM!! [ not like she's gonna read my posts. :) ]

Went for bio tuition today, and you know what?! There are only 3 of us!! WOHOO~ AWESOME!! hahahaha.. xD no regrets joining that class! Thanks shemun for abandoning me and i changed my mind and went to that class~  haha... xD LOVE THAT CLASS! May it stay the way it is?? pls? :)) 

DAMN SLEEPY~ But homework not done! :O HELP~~~~~~~~~ 
i wanna sleep~ :(
Plus, TMR GOT SEJARAH!!!!!!!!!! stupidddddddddddd!!!!!!! eyer! GTG LA! not enough time to complete everything edi! ==

No comments:

Post a Comment