Friday, March 11, 2011

Observe~

Wow... i din noe our school have such a nice view from my sit during the exams~ the beauty scenery is all MINE and it had companied me through out the whole exam~ :) I love the peacefulness of it~ ^^

Oh ya, did i tell you that my monthly test has finally come to an end?? And you know what?? It's holiday from now on! Weeeee.... But... i'll be worrying abt my results the whole holiday~ D: Hmm... i got some of my results back edi. They turn out not bad~ but... not my expected marks. :( Owh well, work harder next time! I'm sure i will get my imaginary marks one day! ;)

And one more thing, although the scenery during the exam is beautiful but... it's makes me sleepy ALL THE TIME! :/ hhahahahha... ;) How i wish i can have a camera with me that time~

Oh ya!! One last thing! hehe~ xD i finally finished my MASTER PIECE!! The duty roaster for 4 Sc 3!! WAHAHHAHHAHA.... damn happy! It's finally done after 2 months?! I really love this duty roaster because it's done by me, ann ri, shemun, glen, yiting, ryan, weiping (aka putnam), eugene, aaron and a few more!! Ahh!!~ I love it a lot lah! haha... xD How i wish i am holding a camera that time! :/

okay~ now i'm done crapping.
Bye bye~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment