Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ewwwwww...

Sorry for neglecting my blog for so long. :( But i've brought something really awesome to show you guys!!

Wanna see something?? It may be really really eww tho. Dont freak out ya!






 see?? wan a clearer view??




TADAAAAA~






WAKAKKAKAKKAKAK... saw it?? 
hahahahhaa... i bet some of you are screaming already! 
i wish i can see your reactions!  
hahahahahahaha~

 aww~ poor thing~ so kelian. :( 

Helped my dad to clean up the i-dun-noe-what-is-it-called. It was really tiring but it was worth it! :D I was very clumsy tho, more like a destroyer than a helper! hahahaha >< Bagai tikus membaiki 'something'. WOW!! My BM~ @.@... hahhhahah XD

SEE!! The water is so clear!!! :DD
I catch the fish 1 leh! geng leh~ hahahhahahha XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment