Monday, June 20, 2011

Presentation

Did my presentation today! First time so prepared for smtg. Normally last min 1. I think i should do this to the exams too. 

My dialogue :
  • Elementary, my dear Watson. 
  • Well Watson, old fellow. One can never call Sherlock Holmes dishonest. I fear this time we will become ... what is it they call it?
  • I was thinking more of a blot on the ceiling. If of cos -- there is any ceiling left after the explosion.
  • Indeed is indeed right. Wiggle Watson, wiggle!
  • I fear you are correct old boy. That mad Moriority can certainly tie a dandy reversed, double overlapped, inverted chinese strangulation knot. 
  • Never fear Watson. We still have nine minutes and fifteen seconds to free ourselves and located that ... what was it we were looking for?
  • Ah, yes. Elementary, Watson. Judging by the sound of ticking, i'd say it was definitely a time bomb. 
  • Indeed, old boy. Try to wiggle your fingers. Can you, old fellow? 
  • Funny.
  • It's just that my hands are perfectly well. However, i've lost all feelings in my left leg and there is this usual gout in the right one. I am not at all comfortable Watson. What's with these ropes, this bomb and my bloody gout?
  • There are quite a few things you dont know about me Waston. 
THE END of part 1. :D  


Last min preparations = NOT GOOD! 

PS: Not bad, i din miss out a single word! :D
Bravo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment