Tuesday, September 27, 2011

An amazing experience.

3.15 
Tr Ming Yuen : 4 Amberians, see you down stairs in 5 min. Rem to bring your permission form and googles. Otherwise, no water rocket for you!
And so, the Amberians started packing their bags.
4.30 in the playground/football field 
Me : Can we start walking back now? I'm gonna miss my bus soon!
BTW, school ends at 4.45.
4.58
Me : Oh no! the bus has left me! owh well, too bad. wait for the next 1 ba.
5.23
Metro 13 bas reached the bus stop. I got into the bus.
While in the bus, i was half sleeping.
No idea what time.
I was in PJ Hilton. -.-
And i realise, I"M LOSTTTTTT!
hahhahahahahahah!

ok, i lazy d lah! the end.
Lots of hw and coursework not done yet. so TATA! see you next time~
PS : i'm so dead meat this friday! X.X

No comments:

Post a Comment