Sunday, March 18, 2012

DOs and Donts.

on the way to Hong Kong. :)

I bet many people are still on9 during this hour. Why? Because it's a friggin holiday?! Like DUH~!!!! HAHA

I've realised that many of the bloggers that i normally read are posting less and less posts. Maybe because it's a hectic year for us? (they are mostly F5s! ;) hah) Even myself! I seldom have the time to go on facebook. The first thing that comes to your mind is most probably because i'm studying, right? HA-HA! NOPE! I'm busy watching HK drama!
I dun even do my school work! This is really terrible ya noe! I'm SLACKING!!!!!!! I really need something/someone to push me! Otherwise i'm gonna fail my 1st term exam, somehow or rather. But that person is definitely not my mom. I'll turn into 'dark-face-god' almost immediately! ><

To understand a 道理 is really easy but to do it is another story!
I know the things that i should do and those that i dont. But why is it that the donts are always the ones that i'm doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment