Monday, November 22, 2010

:)

Hmm...i'm not being a discipline and good girl for the past few days. Wanna noe what time i sleep and wake up?? hmm... i better not say it out here. :/ haha... xD 1 word, LATE!! D:

AND!!!!! I almost forget that i've a tuition to attend today. :S But luckily glen reminded me. :) If not, i will miss my chemistry replacement class. Oh no~ :/ Well, not surprised that half of the class are absent. They  either forget or are lazy. Expected. :)

One more thing, rowena and regina are gonna come my house to sleep over. Weeeeee~~~~ =D And we are going to walk to ptdd tomorrow morning. haha~ isnt this great? :)) I cant wait to see the guys move like a girl tmr. I'm sure i'll laugh until i vomit blood. hahahahahhhaha... i'm evil. But, what to do?? muahahahahahahahaha.... hope that tmr will be a fun day~ :D

=)
This pic is taken by my cute brother!
haha... how smart of him.
although it's blur. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment