Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Home sweet home~

Today, me, rowena and regina walked to ptdd!! :) Rachel was SUPPOSE to follow too! Unfortunately, she is too 'thousand gold big small sister' (read it in cantonese) so she didnt. D: Anyway, we enjoyed our journey a lot. :)

Just finish the last term for ace tuition, today was the last class. Hmm...we didnt study at all. :) Ordered pizza and watched a short movie. Cause it was too boring. :( So we decided to PLAY GAMES. =DD Anyway, see you all next year~ bye bye~ :)) I'm free on every tuesday now!! wohoooooo~ =D

Daddy and mummy are coming home soon, back from their china trip~ They are reaching here about 12.20am. My sisters are probably sleeping but not me. =) My eyes are still wide open. hahah... xD 

Welcome home daddy mummy~ <3

:/ i kidda miss *******. :/

2 comments:

  1. Eyh I like ur pikcher!Nice!If u edit,even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh...thanks~ haha... xD and, idk how to edit~ hehe... ><

    ReplyDelete