Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Random

It's raining outside now and i am suppose to be on my bed sleeping but i'm a naughty girl~ what to do~ haha... xD And currently hugging a stupid-ugly-big eyed-cute-innocent-lovely turtle while thinking what to type for this post. =)

Hmm... l have no idea what to write~ 
Oh ya, I LOVE ADD MATH!!!!!! hahahahahahaha... it's so fun!! I was so happy that i was able to solve the ques all by my self!! =D *feeling so proud~
Because FYI, i am a person that seldom turn and use her 'intelligent' brain. So, just get over it when she is becoming a bit psycho/out of control. hehe... X)

haha, here, show you some pic~
TADA~~~~~~~~ 
PANDA =D


Arent they cute?? My mom bought it from China. :) 

Hahaa...adious, i gotta go sleep now~ :)
OH NO!!!! I've to wake up early tmr!! haiz... :( 
Hope that i can wake up. If not... i'm dead meat. D: 

No comments:

Post a Comment