Thursday, November 25, 2010

A small chat

Hmm... yesterday morning i had a 'long' talk with my mom and just now was my dad's turn. Well, i dun really like to 'talk' cos the situation will be totally AWKWARD. And i dislike it!! But, all their advice are so true!! All i can say is, I hate while we are having the conversations but i love the advices. =) Although they are ... idk~ ... harsh? true? the reality?  :/

Today i did something which me myself also dun know why did i do that~ LOL!!!! haha~ what a weirdo. xD

YAY~!!!!! I'm going to sunway pyramid tmr!! FINALLY~! yay~~~~~ =D 1st thing to come into my head is, cinema! Harry Potter!! hahhahahahahaha... I think it would be fun tmr. :)

Lastly, i have 1 bad news and 1 good new. Which 1 do you wanna hear 1st?? hmm... i'll start with good news! =D The good news is, my maid is going back in another 5 days!! The bad news is, i gotta do house chores. D:::::::

haha...i found this, 'dont expect anything and you wont get disappointed, that's my philosophy.' when i was looking through the dictionary. hmm... Do you agree with it? haha.. xD


long way to go~ :)
船到桥头自然直. 

2 comments:

  1. So agree with your first paragraph.I wanna talk to them but their harsh.Sometimes.;|

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...well, truth always hurt. that's why they are call the TRUTH~~
    hahahahahahahha... xD

    ReplyDelete