Wednesday, November 17, 2010

:):

My parents are going to China d~ And amanda is gonna follow her school trip to Singapore.
Well, happy holidays~ :) But sad for us~ :(
So i've to be a good sister and stay with them at home. And my mom say that i'm spending too much time with my friends rather than my sisters! And, I AGREE!! So from now onwards, sisters comes 1st. =) but... but.. i wanna go out~~~~~ T_T...
hmm...there is 1 thing that i'm happy about though. My brother didnt cry when they were leaving~! Thumbs up! :)

Went for basketball with sm, yt, kk and emily this morning. It was kindda fun! But very tiring!! I think the training will be... 10 times more tiring than this?? Oh my god~~~~~~ Well, just do our best! =) Jia you~ :)

HOLIDAYS~!!!!!!
I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment