Thursday, November 18, 2010

Farewell parties :(

There is only 1 word to describe the pass few days and that word is BORING!
Holidays are seriously boring!! There is ABSOLUTELY nothing to do! And some how, i like homeworks!! hahahahaha...weirdo~ BUT, i'm still too lazy to finish them. X)

Rachel is throwing a party in her house tomorrow. At first, i thought i wasnt able to make it. Because my parents is not around and my sis is going out. But luckily she is going out in the morning and she will be here guarding the house in the evening! So, I CAN GO!!!!!!!! wohooooo.... :D
On saturday, there is a so-called party in Kai xin's house. They invited both me and my sis and only 1 of us can turn up. So it's either me or my sis. hmm...but probably i'm the one going. haha.. xD

Haiz...there are so many farewell parties this year~!! All i can say is ' WOW, what a year~'

Hope that we wont end up crying in the party.
><

No comments:

Post a Comment