Friday, December 3, 2010

2nd day without maid...

and i am still alive!! Weeeeeeee~~~~ hahahahahhaha.... retarded! hahahahaahhahhaa.....

Hmm... today is kindda busier than yesterday cos no lunch provided. Gotta find ourselves. D: And my bro is a BIG PROBLEM!! He really is a 'dai siu ye'!! So hard to 'fok si'. So picky on food, scold a bit thn cry, dun give him smtg that he wan he also cry and etc etc. REALLY 'DAI SIU YE'! He cant even eat on his own!! We gotta feed him, if not he wont eat. WALAO~!! Seriously too pampered lo. GOTTA STOP THAT! A new mission, stop pampering Lim Guan Ting! =D

After my maid is gone, me and my sisters gotta do all the chores. Wash plate, wash cup, wipe table, wash clothes, dry clothes, fold clothes, etc etc~ And i gotta do double! I gotta cook some more ya noe?! And most of the time i'm doing everything. Wow... some how i am proud of myself~ haha... XD except for the part where sometimes i'm in a bad mood. Then my sisters will become the victim. haha... sorry~ X)

 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment