Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh no~

This morning i woke up at 4 o'clock and company my parents to the airport to send my maid off. She is going back for about 3 weeks to 1 month. So, in between, ALL OF US (me and my sisters) are gonna be the temporary maid. T________T how sad~ D:
LCCT :) 
spot them?? 
my mom and my maid~ haha xD

On the way there reminds me of sabah trip~ T.T When we gather in front of PTDD and on the way to LCCT in the van. Reach LCCT. Then queue up to check in and bla bla bla~ Awww.... i really miss sabah~ D: 

Life without maid
Just now mummy and i cooked the dinner for all of us. Well, i'm glad that i didnt burn down the kitchen. haha... xD But i did a lot of washing. hahahahhha.... and i'm pro in cooking nugget!! They say i cook it better than my maid. WOW~ icic~ hahahahaha... ><

Well, that's all~
Mummy is calling for me d~
Bye bye~
:)

4 comments:

  1. I think they say that because you burnt the nuggets, and didn't want to make you depressed. :) Face it, YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUR MAID. >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. == serious la ok! they prefer the nugget i cooked than my maid!! i know you jealous la.
    and, yesterday was only the 1st day. you will never know. maybe i can?
    dun underestimate me! >:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. See la. Right now, all I can see is you moaning 'bout how you can't live without her, and your lil sis being a victim of YOUR ABUSE. >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. == i am not gonna talk to you anymore. >:(

    ReplyDelete