Sunday, December 19, 2010

救命!

Mummy came back early yesterday~ So we had our dinner earlier. After dinner, mummy wanted to clean up the kitchen!! WOAH~ big construction!! We start our 'construction' at about 6+ or 7 and it ended at 11!! So tired!! And i found out 1 thing, my hair is damn annoying!! Seriously feel like cutting it! Zzz...

Later Amanda is going to 乒华. That will be her school for the next 5 year. And she is gonna stay in a hostel. Gotta bring matters, bolster, pillow and etc. haha~ well, good luck surviving there. :) At least she have someone to company her~ So not much to worry. :)

AND!! 1 more thing!! OUR RESULTS IS COMING!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!! 
I'm damn worry and scared now man!!!!! My sej!! My BM!! My science paper 2!! My KH!! My... my... AHHHHHHH~~~~ Die liow lo~ I dun wanna die lah~ SERIOUSLY!! I DUN DARE TO LOOK AT MY RESULT!! I hope everything will go on fine~ 
Anyway, my mom sure will nag me 1 la~ haiz... Let's just take this as a challenge. Well, almost everybody will go through this wad right? So, no biggy~ Dont worry, be happy. ;) 
But i am still scared!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~ :S 
救命阿!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:S

No comments:

Post a Comment