Friday, December 17, 2010

Maybe...just maybe...

Woah~ Finally have the time to update. Was kindda busy the pass few days and i cant on9 after 12. And everytime after i finish my chores it's already 11+. So can only on less than 1 hour per day. No la~ more than that la, afternoon also got~ haha.. xD

Let's come back to TODAY~ :)
Woke up kindda late as usual. X) Then wait for bro to come back from school, thn let him sleep, thn wait for him to wake up, thn cook for him, thn BLA BLA BLA~ but today i skipped the cooking part!! Cos mummy is coming back and fetch us to Subang Parade!! We are going SHOPPING~ hahahahaha..
Just some shopping, nothing much to brag. So, let's see some pics!! :)
 me, guan ting and amanda~ :)
 my brother and I. 
<3
 why is he closing his eye?
LOL~
 =)
hahahaha... you are suppose to open your eyes la, my dear~
LOL!! 

Oh ya, i wore contact lens today!! 1st day wearing. I cried many times because of it! >:( And my mom says she prefer me wearing specs. hahahahhaha... 

Hmm...1 more thing. Life isnt that bad without a maid after all~ :))

PS : my brother is SUPER naughty!
never fall for his puppy face!
it'll get you into trouble!
D:

No comments:

Post a Comment