Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Grandma's house~

Went to grandmother's house on Sunday and came back on Monday. Hmm... nothing i dislike happened! And i am VERY happy for that! hahahahaha... xD
Me and rachel went to the optical shop. She is having a new specs and i'm having my contacts~ :) Well, i cried MANY times because of that contacts! hpmf~ >:( hhahahhaha... all the contact's fault!

Now life is back to normal. Well, half of it. First half is i'm back to the cleaning, washing, cooking, folding and etc life. Th other half is my maid, she is not back yet. :( I wish she can come back asap. BUT!!!!!! That doesnt mean i like her OK?! I wish i can have another BETTER maid~ Zzzz... so picky! GOTTA CORRECT IT! D: 


This week have A LOT of tuitions~ Tmr got physic in the morning some more. haiz... gotta wake up early liow~ :( Hope that i can wake up. If not ... who knows what will happen. haha... :)

 they are playing this bouncy bouncy thing and jumping all around the living room.
they are so happy playing but i am so UNHAPPY cos i wanna watch tv and they are DISTURBING. 
 weeeee... see? see?? 
公主嫁到! =DD
 OH MY GOD~!!
let me introduce myself. 
I'm shang huan. Currently 3 years old. :)
He have an elder brother which is SUPER NAUGHTY!! 
he camphored!!
hahahahah... isnt he cute?? <3
 shang huan took this for me~
hahahaha... thank you~ :)
 my brother. :)
shang huan keep taking pics of him and he dun like it.
so he is hiding himself. hahhaha....
Lastly, * Tadaaaa * SHENG HUA~ :)
haha...retarded pic of him~ wakakakaka...
nvm 1 la~ he dun mind. :)
he is same age as rachel! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment