Thursday, December 23, 2010

:S

Tomorrow is the day~~~~~ The key to our future~ A paper that decides everything. haha... no la~ not so serious. It's just a normal paper~ Nothing to worry abt~ i hope...
haiz... i think most of the form 3s that took PMR are worrying about the results tmr. How will it be? Good or bad?? I think everyone somehow already know how their result will be. Same goes to me. I think i will be grounded for the rest of the year.
Well, wish me luck ppl! I will be needing it badly~!! ;)

Oh ya~ almost forget. My maid is coming back today!!!!!!!!!!!! =D Means i no need to do housework liow. weeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~ But my mom say more or less also need to do some. Well, at least better than without maid~ :)

Argh... i wanna sleep la! Damn sleepy now! Sleep at 3 last night and wake up at 8 this morning. Plus i have tuition from 445 to 8! ahhhhhh... damn tired and sleepy now~

Byeeeeeeee~

GOOD LUCK!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment