Friday, December 24, 2010

Speechless...

Went to get my PMR result this morning. Hmm... i dun really like my result~ D: Although i got more than i expected but it's not what i wash for. I wish for more... am i too greedy?? all UPSR's fault! :( but thn it's too late to say that now. no point crying over spilled milk.

Today have no physics but got chemistry. After class when i reach home, everyone was waiting for me. They were thinking to go out to have dinner. Thn we went to Jyu Raku. I was wondering, why are we going out for dinner? This normally happens only on Saturday. Do you wanna know why?? They wanna celebrate for me!! For getting such result!~ I was so speechless then. WOW!! This kind of result also can celebrate? I am already so guilty for getting such stupid result!! Now they made me guiltier!!! SERIOUSLY!! CELEBRATE WITH THIS KIND OF RESULT?! I think i can own a house if i got straight As.
Anyway, THANKS DADDY MUMMY!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!! <3 :D And thanks for the lovely dinner too. :)
 this is on the house~ 
ice cream waffle. damn nice man!!!!
it's imported from japan! 
nyam nyam~
 close your mouth. 
your saliva is dripping everywhere! 
xD
:)

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG i ate tis yesterday also at Jyuraku!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~ o.O... ic~
    nice right?? i love it~ :))
    i think i ate this more than once. i rem i ate this last time too. but dun rem when liow~ haha.. xD

    ReplyDelete