Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Preperations~

There is 1 thing i hate the most when CNY is near. That is i have to tidy all my stuff!!!!!!!!!! I HATE TIDYING!!!!!!!! But if i dun tidy, my room is like a rubbish bin! Or worse. I wouldn't want my bedroom to look messy when others come to my house to visit, do i?

AHHHHHH!!!!!! There are just too many RUBBISH!!!!!!! I wonder where they come from. When i needed them, they're gone missing. And now, when i dun need them the most, THEY ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! == ... aint that stupid?! Why dont you just continue being missing? ==

Ah! Very tired edi la! Tomorrow 2 pak and lai ku's family is coming to my house for dinner~ Gotta go to market in the morning and prepare the dining table. This is also why i dislike to stay in a big house! THEY ALWAYS CHOOSE OUR HOUSE TO HAVE DISCUSSIONS OR GATHERING!! Cos as you know, I HATE TO TIDY!! GET IT?! I DONT LIKE TIDYING!!!!!! argh!

i wanna sleep edi la! if not tmr cant wake up then kena lecture again. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment