Monday, January 31, 2011

Sweet 16...

WOW... sweet 16... hmm.. Last time i use to ask myself, why everybody keep saying sweet 16 when someone reaches 16 on their birthday. I dont think it's that special. It's just another ordinary birthday. BUT after 29/1/2011, 11+pm,  my konsep about this totally changed!! Especially with all my LOVELY friends~ I owe all of you a big time!~

I LOVE SWEET 16!! :DD


I celebrated my birthday 3 times in a day!~ I AM SOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING TOUCHED!

The first was in McD with waimun and etc~ <3
2nd, in SUBS caroling practice. They was like stopping me from going home!! And keep blaming me for no reason!! DAMN SCARY! ~.~
The last 1 was also the most surprising 1. And i love it the most~ I seriously din expect any of that to happen!! NONE!! And credits to my beloved sis too~ If she hasn't been helping them, i wont be able to enjoy such a lovely party~ I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT MAN!! You have no idea how much i love you guys!! It cant be put into words~ sorry... shortage of vocabulary~ xD

Here are some pic of us in the part and my presents~ :D
me being sprayed by foam~ xD
my cute little brother~ :)
<3 this~ 
pictures taken by kay's polaroid camera :D
my presents~ :))
THANK YOU EVERYBODYYYYYY!!!!!!
love you all SOOOOOOOO much!!
Hmm... i think that's all for now~
tata~ 
 PS : It's almost CNY~ 
so i am wishing everybody happy chinese new year here~
and rem to collect as many ang pau(s) as you can!! ;)
Dont forget to take 1 for me too~!! haha... xD
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN~ 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment